Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your sound like?
There are two options:
Option 1: I have equipment and backing tracks for a complete full sound. The accompaniment can be piano, strings, guitar, full orchestra, jazz depending on the style of music being played.
Option 2: I can provide additional musicians. Additionally, particularly for wedding ceremonies, I can play with the pianist/organist from the church.
2. Are you available for my event?
To check my availability, please Contact Me.
3. What kind of music do you play?
I play Classical, Smooth Jazz, Latin, Christian, and Contemporary and more. For a list of my music library as well as the most popular pieces of music I perform, go to the Song Lists page. You can also listen to Audio Samples.
4. How much experience do you have?
I have been playing professionally for 25 years.
5. Do you travel for performances?
I play throughout Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
6. Can I listen to you before I hire you?
You can hear our Audio Samples online.
7. Do you have song suggestions?
Absolutely! I will work with you to plan an awesome event.
8. What is your typical fee?
My fee is typically $100 per hour. Contact Me for a personalized quote.
9. How do I hire you to play for my event?
Contact Me to check availability and receive a quote. I will email you a contract to be completed and returned. A non-refundable good faith deposit of at least $50 is required. Your balance is not due until one month prior to your event. I accept personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, and credit cards via PayPal (PayPal may be subject to an extra transaction fee).
10. Can I make my deposit or pay my balance online?
You can make your deposit or pay your balance online via PayPal (may be subject to an extra transaction fee).
11. Do I get a contract after I hire you?
I will email you a performance agreement, so you know exactly what to expect.
12. When do I need to have my wedding ceremony music chosen?
We will have a music consultation via phone or email two months before your wedding. Your final music selections will be made one month before your wedding.
13. Do you attend wedding rehearsals?
I am available for wedding rehearsals. This will be set in the contract at my hourly rate.
14. Do you play for outdoor events?
15. Do you need anything special for your performances?
If I am playing by myself, I need a power supply for my digital accompaniments. If I am playing with other musicians, we may need chairs.
16. Do you play traditional Catholic wedding mass music?
I have extensive experience playing the mass parts. I will need to meet with the church pianist/organist to coordinate. I typically play during the prelude, processional, unity candle, presentation of gifts, communion, sign of peace, recessional, and postlude.
17. Can you accompany the vocalist at my wedding?
Yes! I am often asked to accompany vocalists for weddings, and I am happy to do so. I will need to have a copy of the vocalist's sheet music one month before the wedding. A rehearsal will need to be arranged with the vocalist. This will be set in the contract at my hourly rate.
18. Can you perform special musical requests?
Yes! If I don't own the sheet music for your special song, I may be able to locate it.
19. I have other questions not listed here. How do I contact you for more information?
Contact Me here. You will receive a prompt response, usually within 24 hours.